Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Go Back   Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum > Archive > Off Topic > Lounge

Lounge Off Topic discussion

Old 09-08-2014, 12:59 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5719
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Baltimore Ravens have cut running back Ray Rice.

The Baltimore Ravens have cut running back Ray Rice.

The team terminated his contract Monday, hours after the release of a video that appears to show Rice striking his then-fiancée in February.

http://www.kutv.com/news/top-stories...id_13604.shtml

Yep, they got it right.... Now we wait to see what dumbshit owners says it's OK and give him a big contract
Old 09-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #2
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3385
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Baltimore Ravens have cut running back Ray Rice.

Appears???

The fucking ****** (yes, I'm using that term in this case) should be in jail.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #3
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post

The fucking ****** (yes, I'm using that term in this case) should be in jail.
Yes Sir

He should be tried and convicted and spend the same time as any other person convicted of domestic violence
Old 09-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

OK, I feel better... the dude is done, well at least for now

Ray Rice was let go by the Baltimore Ravens on Monday and suspended indefinitely by the NFL after a video was released showing the running back striking his then-fiancee in February.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...release-090814

As more of these assholes loose there dream, maybe future generations will act better..... yea I know, it will never happen
Old 09-13-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3723
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

what about the beotch that spit in his face and slapped him to start with, is that ok?

Lock em both up!

just sayin
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
TheOl 55
Registry Contributer
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-1244
Viper Power: 2495
TheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond reputeTheOl 55 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what she did, you turn and walk away. It is never Ok to strike a woman, Beotch or not. Just the way I was raised.

---------Or
Rick Rick-------------------------------------------------
TheOl 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
I don't care what she did, you turn and walk away. It is never Ok to strike a woman, Beotch or not. Just the way I was raised.

You are correct Sir!!!!
Old 09-13-2014, 08:37 PM   #8
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute

When I was young I used to get in a lot, and I mean a lot of fights.

One night my ex-wife hit me and without even thinking I hit her back. It was a reaction without any thought.

But with that said, it was still wrong. I knew what I was like and I should have never gotten in the position to let it happen.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

I'm happy to say I learned from Dad, I have never struck any woman
Old 09-14-2014, 09:15 PM   #10
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute

oh, wow - ok

chivalry lives!!!!!

and fuck football
Old 09-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #11
Wifey
Super Moderator
Viper Truck Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
When I was young I used to get in a lot, and I mean a lot of fights.

One night my ex-wife hit me and without even thinking I hit her back. It was a reaction without any thought.

But with that said, it was still wrong. I knew what I was like and I should have never gotten in the position to let it happen.
didya break her jaw or not?

were you on top or bottom? DO NOT ANSWER WE DON'T WANNA KNOW, REALLY! this was just a test question * LOL

hook or upper cut?
Old 09-15-2014, 04:23 PM   #12
Silverback
Registry Contributer

I did some boxing when I was young, so I know how to fight.

But I also found out why there are no 5'8" heavyweights. Hell, some those guys I could have used their nut sacks as a speed bag.

No, when I hit her it was a straight left jab. No damage done, but it did shock the hell out of her, and me.

Felt like a total ass for a long time after that.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:22 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

The good Apes learn from their mistakes