View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure like all things, this will pass. The data isn't going anywhere. It will still be available to those that ask and I'm happy to share what I can, however, the in depth daily research, well......... maybe never again.

The interest in the RAM SRT-10 has dissolved so much that besides the long termer's and a few new guys here and there, this kind of stuff isn't what people are looking for. I think the last 5, 2 of them didn't even belong to a message board (so there is some hope out there). I know people appreciate my efforts and this is not an attempt to get attention or anything like that. I just at times have to voice (type) my frustrations or they get the best of me. Also, I try to only do that here (very few read the registry sections anyway). I figure in about 10-12 years, these things will be a "Remember when" and more questions will be asked than ever before. I might be able to help with some of those questions.

I'm without question getting out of the previous owner crap. Bunch of freakin jackass's out their and I'm tired of their shit. So don't be surprised if I don't answer those questions anymore.

I'm also getting out of the "I'm buying" business. Another bunch of pricks, ungrateful jackass's and moron's

Wow, that was more of a vent than a comment, hmmmmmmmm

Vj