View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #20
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
I'm not the brightest bulb in the box so please clarify why you think that would look restrictive.
Right now we have two basic subjects, "The Registry" and "Post Ho"

I would like someday, to have as many posts outside the Post Ho area as I do inside the post ho area. That will take time and some cultivating, but the subject matter needs to be of some interest that encourages comment. I can post about how many VIN's I have all day, for most, they can appreciate the effort, but what do you really say.

oldcolt has a great little Striker Head project going on, right now, I would like to see more of that and will be adding a place to discuss such things.

I've had a number of parts sites contact me to be vendors, most of them have no idea what a Viper even is and looking through their parts list, the only thing I could find that could be used on a viper powered vehicle is maybe an air freshener. So, so far, I have turned all of them down.

keep those thoughts coming and stop scaring Tim in believing "Ban's" are be lifted, the answer is no and will remain no, once a lifetime ban has been applied, their done.

I obviously don't ask questions correctly