View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 02:46 PM   #109
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As the Viper Community Turns II

Went back an visited the ole VOA to check in with the progress. I see that there won't be any until mid month and so the posts are just normal frustration stuff and of no real value in the moving forward.

I was asked yesterday if I thought they would survive, and I said yes. Not that I'm a VOA fan or promoter, I just think there are enough people in the club that will push for the survival.

I also thought is was unproductive at this time to even try to analyze any of this.

I'm not even sure I'm interested any more. I would drop by from time to time to see if there were Registry like type questions, it's now all BAT posts and "The Thread".

To me it may be clear that the local clubs should be the focus and if they want to pool there money at national for national event do that, otherwise, they should just collect dues for their local club. There will be no national mis steps at that point, the local clubs get to decide what national gets, not national determining what the local club gets... get it