Thread: Vin Progress
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #89
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemags54 View Post
Believe me , there is very little on my mind......I just have trouble figuring where everything is.... I checked all the vins you had posted as threads, couldn't find mine. I wasn't sure why all those trucks had there own thread, if that makes any sense. I got home after playing last night and just wanted to see who was around.....I was met with a wall of vin#s....Yikes! Since I couldn't sleep and had nothing better to do , I broke out my ins. card and tried to look up my rig.
Yea, it is crazy........

I was looking to see what I could do to prevent them from showing up in the new posts section till I'm done