View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #31
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've got most of the data matched up. Still need to get paint codes on a few and find the rest of the 2006's (down to 460), found some more last night. Need to get some additional details on the 2006 Brilliant Black ones so I can figure out which ones are the Night Runners

The hardest part, I'll be in California for the next week to help my daughter

This may sound crazy, but for those that want to help. Just post up the VIN's you see for RAM SRT-10's in ads (2006 only), don't worry if I have it or not. Thats how I've found the majority of the VIN's I have. They are in groups of 3-10 all mingled in with a lot of the other Truck VIN's. I will work on these 460 till I have them all. In the mean time, I will be identifying all the CE's, VCA's, and Yellow Fevers and working on the 2005's. June will be a very busy month