View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #21
VIPR PWR
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3322
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
The color chosen for Jun 2012 is Graphite or Mineral Gray for the Viper and Mineral Gray for the Viper Truck. If you have trucks or Vipers you would like to nominate to be considered, please post them up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
been up for 3 days, everyone missed it. and that my friend is why I'm still not convinced that I should have a poll for the Vipers of The Month. Got 12 looks and no posts, tells me there is very little if no interest and because I have a hell of a lot of fun with it and those that help me pick enjoy the process, it makes for a monthly family treat.

Good luck to those that Have Night Runners and the Voodoo Edition Vipers, should be a lot of fun this month and Yes, seems like Black is going to rule another month

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOl 55 View Post
Hey Jeff, I nominate "Silver Bullet" VTR-1171
OK Jeff , I am confused or brain dead . Which is it this month ?