View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 07:13 PM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Moderator Duties

For me, the change is pretty exciting. I get to further the work on the IVR and My Registry. Continue to help both Viper Truck and Viper owners with additional data about there Rides. The coming years should be lots of fun as the building and documenting continues...

I did have a funny thing happen today, Can you believe that someone told me my data was wrong..... they read it on the internet.

I smiled and moved on, but it reminded me just how important the work is. As we move further away from the various production years, the facts just seem to be whatever some guessed or thought and didn't have the research behind it.

Crazy!!!
jeff