View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 12:52 PM   #100
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

OK....

The initial testing is complete and sections will start to be opened up to those that obtain research access by purchasing "Viper Registry Research Access". This is found under UserCP/Paid Subscriptions. All the lists and breakdowns will be found in these area's. Along with that, the Wiki's I've decided for the 7th time are just too much work and drains my day of quality time to be spent with Family and Friends, so those will be going away too. Just going to turn them off.

I've been trying to give this data away for years. First the Vipers of The World. Nothing really materialized there. I also have been giving it away for years on the Viper Truck Club of America. Seems there I mostly post to myself with the occasional smart ass remark. I also tried to give it away on the Viper Club of America, I have had nothing but good communication with the VCA, just not a lot of follow thru. Greg (Nsain1) was/is very occomidating, however, they just can't figure out a way to make it work. Shame really, some really good folks there. The Viper Owners Association is... well....... The management hates the very idea that a registry is even a possibility. So with no one to give it away too, it's just time to go a completely different direction.

I will still help people with build numbers for the Viper Trucks, I think that's a pretty cool thing to know. Registering will still be free and the few things like dash plaques and certificates will still be available. Not even sure how to help the viper community with the minor issues, guess we will cross all those bridges as they happen

Anywho, the data is still there and more will be added. I'm sure in the coming years as information continues to disappear, hopefully the data will still be here.

Have a Great Day

Let the forum mod-ing continue!!!
Vj