View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 09:00 AM   #154
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6156
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Yep, not much done, worked all night on the new project. My part of the setup is done and now just waiting for my Daughter to do her part. She only has to tie 768 knots... fun!!!!

So I will probably get the 2010 Vipers done tonight and some of the final documenting of the 2014 Vipers done.

Once that is done, I will start working on some basic details for each year. I was going to continue building the web pages but have decided to hold off for a bit. (like anyone will notice). Also will be working on some basic details for the Viper trucks. haven't decided just how I will present that.

Each day it seems the plans change..... Guess it just comes down to what I feel like working on

Have a Great Day
Vj