View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #6
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

I guess maybe I mis-typed
Please understand, I know how people feel and I appreciate it more than anyone knows.
The problem I have is with the new folks, it’s seems to have turned into an entitlement with build numbers and other information that I may or may not have related to a Viper Truck. They are rude and at times, disrespectful. I am no longer going to walk on eggshells around here or anywhere else for that matter. There is going to be a lot more quid pro quo. I know that will affect this whole process negatively, however, all the negative will be in someone elses head and not mine.

It also needs to be understood and maybe not accepted that anyone that is dumb as I and has put this much effort in a single thing, kinda takes things a little more personal than others. It doesn’t make it right, me right and I know for a fact I shouldn’t expect or require anything of people. Everything I’ve done is based on a shared involvement. Again, taking this way to personal, I’m sharing and it’s not reciprocal a lot of times.
Let me just say “Thank You” to those who continue to help, you know who you are.
This rant may be a never ending process because it’s a good way to eliminate the demons (demons = inconsiderate and arrogant requestors of info)

Good Day

It’s been good typin at you and looking forward to sharing some typed characters real soon

Vj