View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:11 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Now that 2 months of sleeping on it has passed, you still feel a bit disappointed. I just don't seem to have the same enthusiasm I used to have. It's kinda crazy in a way. I still have people asking for build numbers and the most frustrating part is the lack of a simple "Thank You". I'm pretty much done over on the srt10forum. The last 7 build numbers (including 2004's), only one person had the courtesy to say "thanks". How freakin hard is one word.

The guy that helps me with the 2004 numbers, I thank him every time. To me, it's no small effort.

Well, enough of a rant for today. Been following the VCA's elections..... WOW, talk about drama!!!!!!

Type at you soon

Vj