View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #5
VIPR PWR
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3323
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
been up for 3 days, everyone missed it. and that my friend is why I'm still not convinced that I should have a poll for the Vipers of The Month. Got 12 looks and no posts, tells me there is very little if no interest and because I have a hell of a lot of fun with it and those that help me pick enjoy the process, it makes for a monthly family treat.

Good luck to those that Have Night Runners and the Voodoo Edition Vipers, should be a lot of fun this month and Yes, seems like Black is going to rule another month

Cheers
I still think a poll is worth it and would be visible to the blind guys (ME ! ) Sometimes I find myself looking at threads and forgetting they were there or they have moved off the screen .. A poll would be on the main page , Correct ?