View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:25 PM   #4
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

been up for 3 days, everyone missed it. and that my friend is why I'm still not convinced that I should have a poll for the Vipers of The Month. Got 12 looks and no posts, tells me there is very little if no interest and because I have a hell of a lot of fun with it and those that help me pick enjoy the process, it makes for a monthly family treat.

Good luck to those that Have Night Runners and the Voodoo Edition Vipers, should be a lot of fun this month and Yes, seems like Black is going to rule another month

Cheers