View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Question Rep Points and how they work

OK, here is the run down

For a few days I exaggerated the points so I could see how things worked.... and I think I got it.

When you rep someone, you're giving the points based on your Rep Power, so if your Rep Power is: 5, each time you rep someone, you give them 5 points, so as your rep points increase to 6, then it's 6 points each time you rep someone.

The little green squares represent how may points you have. If you click on the scales of one of your posts, you will see how many points you have.

The exaggerated points have now been put back to a somewhat normal level. With that, you will see that your power was adjusted based on the current requirements. What I didn't do is recalculate any points that were earned during that period, so you all kept your green squares and the points that got you there....

Now that was fun, wasn't it

My rep power now follows along with everyone one else's, another words, I will earn the rep power the same way as you.

Question?