View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 01:05 PM   #112
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As the Viper Community Turns II

I just realized with leaving social media coming up on 12/31/2021, some of the Community drama will not be seen by me "YEA"!

I'll still have the two forums to review and see whats up. One is rebuilding and one is burning. One is actively seeking renewals while hiding the drama, the other is not actively doing anything (it appears). One has a variety a posts, the other centered on reviewing every mistake the other one made 8 years ago.

This is why you don't delete the past, ignore the past or just think your incapable of making the same mistakes that happened in the past. The past is evil and bite you when your not paying attention.

No, I don't want to be a member