View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 06:06 PM   #27
Silverback
Registry Contributer

Viper Power: 3360
Silverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond reputeSilverback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is It Andy's Birthday Today???

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
You have considered the sources of said insults haven't you? While I didn't have the (dis) pleasure of speaking with either of them, their legend is still alive and I have heard the stories.
I have to agree with this here Tim.

Scoobert was so fucking stupid that the only reason he was alive was because breathing and the heart beat were not controlled by conscious thought.

Hank was just a self centered asshole who did not give a shit about anyone as long as he was the center of attention.

Now I have to go remove my brain and wash it. It feels dirty just thinking about those two fuckers.
Silverback is offline   Reply With Quote