View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #24
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3868
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is It Andy's Birthday Today???

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPRPWRD View Post
That means you have 30+ more years of knowledge than I do, so get to sharing some more of it.
I've tried..... God knows I've tried.

Unfortunately, my sharing along those lines will and does consist of admonitions against street racing. Ergo, tidbits from this old bastard have been less than cordially received..........

"Sharing" often elicits responses consisting of epithets and derision towards my age. Hank and scoobert were conspicuous in this.

I mean Jesus Lord in Heaven, you admonish someone on the dangers of street racing and in return, yer held up for thee most appalling levels of excoriation in the form of insults towards you AND your dead wife, culminating in the fervent wish that you die of "ASS CANCER".

As such, my "sage" wisdom is often witheld.

C'est la' vie

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote