View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
I am still trying to figure out since the VCA has the info ..... Why wouldn't they want to put it out there or let you have it to do the job you want to do ?????? Looking at some of the threads on the VCA it appears that a lot of Viper owners have asked questions pertaining to what you are doing Jeff .... I just can't understand what reason they would have to keep it hidden from the owners ...
Quote:
Lee00blacksilverGTS
VCA Member
Virginia / Maryland
National Treasurer

IVR
Hey Jeff,

Have you reached some agreement with jay Herbert on your participation with IVR? We simply can't allow you to keep posting about that until we know what the deal is. The IVR is Jay's longtime project and we will protect him as far as anyone encroaching on that turf. We removed your last post and request you do not post further ion the issue until we know what the arrangement is that you have with Jay.

and I was done.......