View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #87
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

OK, it's bad weather again today, so instead of working on the house, I will be working on the Certificates. I really have them pretty much done and figured out to where I won't need to spend more that 30 minutes or so on each one. The free ones are easy as pie. So back off to a paper store and hopefully the right certificate paper will be there. The online images I hate. I found one earlier in the week and when I when to go get it, it wasn't gold, it was dirty yellow... Yuk!!!!! So today, I'm just going to pick one up. Even considered putting it in a Stock Certificate style paper, I guess we will see. I'll pick up some big envelopes and get the ones I have mailed out on Monday and I'm done for a while, I can get back to entering Vipers in the site.

Cheers