View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #84
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0860
Viper Power: 2144
#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute#860 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Yes Sir....

I've done may 25 free one and I think the embossing helped (that to an awesome donation). I think the original one was just , hmmm can't think of a good work... over the top i guess, with the Silver lettering and Fangs border and all. So I decided to pull it back to look more like a certificate. The addition on build numbers, register dates I think those were a plus too. It's been a pain to go back and look to see when something was registered, but worth it.

I know I could have tossed my arms up and said to hell with it, but I know it's a unique idea, I don't even think the VCA does it for the $150.00 bucks a year they have to spend. I have 7 that once I finish will be sent out free of charge and those guys know who I'm referring too. I'll never get rich, but I may cause a smile or two along the way

fknVj
Smiles are good,Keep doing what you do man.I know that most of the time it makes you happy,And it makes a lot of us happy to.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote