View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 09:43 AM   #295
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Alrighty..............

Well, I guess I've goofed around enough. Time to get back on the loom and get some more work done... 20 yards to go. Last night I also go busy documenting again. Trying to finish up the Gen III Vipers and Viper Trucks. It was much easier last night, Guess my eye's have cache dumped all that data I was seeing over and over. Got a few more web pages done. Also working on the Color chart 1992-2015 to include both the Vipers and Viper trucks.

This week The plan is also to get the build sequence for the 2004 Viper Trucks posted up. Still working on a better way to load up these long lists. Break them up into lists of 500 or so. Need to get the pages to load just a little faster.

Going to be a short week, lots to do and just not enough time (I say that a lot).

Guess we'll see just what I can get done

Oh...... and before anyone asks, the build numbers and build sequence are not the same thing. As it appears that the build numbers are not exactly in build sequence order, however, they are much better that what happened with the two drunks and a clip board that numbered the VCA's, CE's, YF's and NR's...... And the Vipers, well, those two same drunks might have consulted.

Jeff