View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 04:09 PM   #293
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

For those that have visited the new Registry you will see a lot of the things here have now been incorporated into the site. It is not meant to replace this site as I will still use this site for research and other resources....

However, as Vipers\Viper Trucks become registered, they will all at one point be loaded up on the ViperTruckRegistry.com. Lots of things in the works and a number of pages may go away as new pages take there place.

2015MY Vipers are off to a great start, working of the first 80 or so now on the registry. Going to try and keep up with the production and get them added monthly. I think there has been 100 or so already built and shipped to dealers. Looks like based on those numbers, they are building 3-4 a day as opposed to the 7-9 a day for the 2014's

Have a Great Day
Jeff