View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #25
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6153
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Another good day..... Changes are in the works on both the Wiki and Forum, some links may not work as a lot of things are getting moved around. The Forum will still be at www.viperregistry.com, however, the Viper Truck Registr Wiki is getting moved to the root and the Viper Wiki is well, getting moved, just not sure where. I'm also going to start requiring a log in to the Wiki and the the Registry part of the Forum will be for contributors only. The Off topic part of the Forum will remain the same. This will all happen over the next month or so. I might even start using FB us my update area instead of Registry News. I figure this reduces what I do bu over half and as requested, both the Wiki and forum stay open... I've also started purging login s that are unused for longer than 6 months. I don't need to be like other forums that count members, Active members are the only ones that count