View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:05 PM   #274
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Registry has been flying the last few days. Got a great deal done. As I have a few days off in the coming week, I should be able to get some of the web pages updated.

Also, thanks to Andy, I have the build sequence for the 2004 Viper Trucks. Wow, it's been an eye opener. Wait til people learn that the Build sequence is far different that the build numbers assigned by Dodge. OK, nothing new. We've seen the same thing with the SE Viper Trucks and well as a lot of the Viper SE Groups.

The compiling of data continues and quite frankly, it's been a lot of fun. I just don't work at this kind of stuff as hard when the weather is great and being outside is so much more fun. Now it's ice and snow, and if I still skied, well, that would be another story, however, my knees have taken all the beating they can take and still last for the next 80 years of my life.... unless I'm like Andy and live to be 1,024,325,254,454,362,102,176 years of age. Not sure I will last that long

Anywho

make it a great day
Cheers
Jeff