View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Build Number Status Update 07/27/2012

Well, things went a hell of a lot better than I thought. Still have about 375,000 VIN's to wade through for my validation check.

Also working on build numbers for the Vipers.... Oh Lord, please forgive me, cuz the VCA won't. I think there a little bent out of shape because my efforts continue and I'm doing something that in 20 years, they have not. They have all the data, all the history and no dedication.

So here is my prediction, I'll get several (Viper production) years into this process and the VCA will release there own numbers. This will be good for the Viper Owners and .......... push me right out. Viper Jeff, will be a footnote in Viper History as... "That Bastard"

Cheers
Vj