View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:49 AM   #9
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6153
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Let me get this straight.

Two folks with a long history of hurling vulgarities against each other (Mikey and Denise whilst a thrid (The Yettie) merely stood by amused...These are the moderators of this site.

Bring on Mike Brady and let the games begin.

This ought'a be bitchen'...

t
Yes

However, when one thinks about it, who better...

Mikey, Denise and Jerry and I are the closest of Friends and we understand each other. One would believe that I've left the hen house guarded by the fox, well in fact, I've left the hen house guarded by the most ferocious beast to walk the planet, a viral contagion with no cure and a pms induced Wild Woman to watch the hen house....

The fox doesn't stand a chance

jeff