View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #10
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6153
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Building a VTCoA Owners Association

Today I started a new business (well last Friday). Today was setting up equipment and getting it adjusted. No, I'm not going to say what, however, it has nothing to do with vehicles and web sites. I'm excited to see where this endeavor takes me, looking forward to years of productivity and if all goes well, I can retire before I turn 70 (yes, long term goes are in play). Not a get rich quick thing and I'll probably be putting in more hours at this business than my 9-5 (yes, I get to keep doing that for now). I might even get in a hour or two each week to work on the registry as funny as that sounds.

I still really love the registry and will maintain it probably forever