View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Something New.......

I am working on a new way to display data

This is the 2010 Viper List
http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/Vi...%20Vipers.html

There won't be any links from www.viperregistry.com to the individual table for some time. Going to build a bunch of pages first. There will be links from here

I have build a code build to put these tables together, so they are the click of a button to update. This will include the color break downs and shipping break downs.

Because the VCA with the IVR (Not sure how to include my data) and the VOA with screen shots from magazines they condemned with Administration that hate the fact that I'm a non owner..... well.... I'm just moving forward

Lots to come and they will all be accessible. The lists here will have more detail for those that would like to do research or add to it

Jeff

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Newpage.jpg (81.4 KB, 22 views)