View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 08:14 AM   #148
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6157
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Working on all the new web pages that will contain the master lists for the data I've been collecting. using the message board just isn't the best way to display it. I looked into the BBCode and found some really good ways of displaying the data. is what I also found was a very good way to let hackers hack.....

So, I'm back to where I started years ago. I'm using web pages to display the individual sets of data. No more posting the data into threads. I mean seriously, no one comments anyway so I might as well put it in a format that is cleaner and it just sits there till some one needs the data. You will find when you follow the links a very limited clue of what the VIN might be (last 4 of the VIN). For earlier years, no big deal. For the later Gen IV's and Gen V's, with the different sequences you might see your last 4 listed more than once, so you better know a bit more about the Viper... like color!

Once I have all the pages built I will then work on the Menu to help locate what you need. As a temporary menu, I'm using a page here on the forum with the individual links. Sorry, no link here, as it's easily found. You will also notice that the only thing I have worked on is the Vipers. I will get to the trucks in time. I've created a process that builds the pages for me and then it's just copy past and FTP them to the web. I still need to build that process for the Viper trucks. It's not that the Vipers are more important, just the order it was done. This new program will let me update a page in less than 3 minutes, which is a plus.. for me, just being selfish here.

Probably won't add any pages today, will work on the programming to detail out some more data and work on the Viper truck side. Even though there is no timeline for the Viper Trucks, hopefully it will be in the mix sometime this week.

I wish you all well and have a great day
Vj