View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR View Post
The whole forum is on lock down .. hahaha

Yes, bad news.....

Only Registry Contributors can see the Registry. I will however do the same thing I did for Rick a year or so ago, I will extend out the expiration for those that have supported the Registry for all these years to 10 years if they want to become a 1 year Contributor. There is no expiration to this offer for those that have helped for so long.

I did a little testing and this doesn't work unless someone really contributes.

On the Wiki is a different story. I will Activate any of those that have supported the Registry. I am currently working on different user levels to give more access to data than I give to others. Still trying to figure out a few things so it might be awhile and the dam thing is still backing up.

I will be moving all the sig pic pictures and TOTM/TOTY stuff to an unprotected part of the website

Lots to do before it gets easy.... I think