View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why not release all the 2005 & 2006 numbers

Well......

It's simple for me. I've put in over 5 years, equaling 1000's of hours and a few bucks here and there. If I post a complete list, what prevents some hack for just using it and calling it his own.

I will maintain a 2004, 2005 and 2006 build list here, I'm sure anyone can share it on other sites they visit, I'm actually good with that and support the sharing. Hopefully Mick can share it with the EU crowd.

The other reason is it keeps it tied with "The Registry". People won't need to register there trucks but will still need to provide the last 8 of there VIN to learn the Build number (all years).

Am I being selfish, well maybe.....

I've never been so tired, I guess getting to this point has kept the adrenalin flowing, I need an adrenalin fix... bad

Questions

jeff