View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Build Number Status Update 07/07/2012

Well, I'm really beginning to question the total production of 2006. I have 1913 VIN's found. Based on a document that was never authenticated, it was believed that there were 2373, leaving me 460 short. (found 9 duplicates, so my progress, was........ nulified... dammit. I've gone through about 35k of the 275k truck VIN's for 2006 and I must say. I'm just a bit wore out.

Here is my concern. I need to make absolutely sure I have the total. Guessing at this point is as dumb as the guess for 2005 being 4097 and I think most everyone knows how that worked out. I wanted to have this done by the end of June, obviously I have failed and failed pretty bad.

The work however continues. The help I thought I might get from an insider has turned out to be a bit disappointing and because I was relying on that inside information, I didn't work as hard as maybe I should have. Just didn't want to do a bunch of work... well.... just to do it for nothing. Now I just going to continue with what I know and how I know to get it and finish. CompNine has been a huge asset and has reduced the time I needed to complete a lot of this by what I think is years. In the coming days, I'm sure I will need his services again to include defining down all the Night Runners. They are the only ones that are still in question, but I'm fairly certain I know the VIN range based on what I know. Time to spend less time being sidetracked with pointless and useless things and knuckle down

Cheers

Vj