View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Affiliations to other sites

Well, time is running out on using social media. that 12/31/2021 date is coming fast. It's going to be odd not to post there anymore, but it's just not fun, it's annoying and I'm really tired of seeing the partially false tags on everything, knowing that if its partially false, the full answer is mostly true. Imagine that

Also, I've realized over the past two years as I've been shutting things down, the participation level on social media hasn't really changed, it seems to be the same handful of people that interact. So moving the entirety of my process here only makes sense. FB, Instagram, Twotter, Parler, locals will not work with what I've been doing with the registries and history. FB, Instagram, Twotter, Parler, locals is where information goes to die and disappear.

Well, there are those other places like viperparts... there data is laughable, but more popular that mine, so haha, hehe, hoho, get your data from where you trust