View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 08:43 AM   #189
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Another good day. Helped a Viper Owner out on some information he couldn't even get from SRT... That made me feel better. I figured if anyone really knew the answers they would. Seems though, that data they have to pass on to customers is very limited.

Other good news, got a great deal more done on the build info for the trucks. I know you've read this before, however, it is exciting for me. Once finished, it is just done.

Started putting the new format together in the database for build sheet information. based on initial trial and error, to completely breakdown all elements of every build sheet, it's going to take a couple of years to do all 40,000+ Vipers / Viper Trucks that I have. Well... that will keep me busy for 6 (I love my new gig). It will be nice though to have every possible breakdown available at any time

And you will only be able to find it here!!!!

Jeff