View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some Viper Community Progress

I must say, I'm just a bit excited. I've been able to create a dialog with the VCA leadership. I thought it was going to be a very difficult with as hard as it's been to create a dialog with the VOA. I know, I know.... The VOA guys are busy and I understand that, they are building a community. So I sent a few PM's over on the VCA and started getting responses and some fun communications. Looks as if I might be able to share my list with some Viper Owners after all and at least so far, not being a Viper Owner has not been an issue. I guess as time goes forward, only time will tell. It's just fun to be able to share what I've been doing. I guess that would also explain my absence. I've been working a lot on my list.

I wish everyone well and enjoy them Vipers,

Vj