View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
BIG ASP
Active

Viper Power: 788
BIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished roadBIG ASP is on a distinguished road
Default Vipers of The Year Announcement

Just got word from Jeff that there will be a full blown contest for the vipers of the month. There will be two polls, one for the trucks and one for the cars. The cool part is it will be a multi forum poll and will include votes from various face book pages. We have been working on additional details and there will be swag. The list of folks that will be contributing will be released at a later date. jeff will be doing a dash plaque again this year for both winners, but I think that will be pretty small compared to what he has been working on.

There will be a truck winner and a car winner and the overall winner will be the one with the most votes. The truck guys will have a challenge on there hands as the majority of the sites will be viper sites that will be taking votes. this site will be the only one that will be taking votes for the trucks. Jeff will also open back up the viper truck facebook page for voting but not the viper facebook page as another facebook page will be used.

As a reminder, only vipers that are registered will be eligible and the winners of each month are the only ones eligible for the year end contest. i will be talking to Jeff later today on some other things I can add. To answer the question of why no poll on the vtow, vtcoa and srt10forum is they have there own process and we don't want to confuse or interfere with that process. I will add to this thread as I learn more.

Lynn