Thread: Super Moderator
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:28 PM   #12
TheSickness
Whorelord

Viper Power: 908
TheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond repute

I was messin with Jerry all last night moving posts Editing his posts You were asleep so I didnt think it fair to mess with you.....Too much bwahahaha funny thing is you still haven't noticed.....for a little bit I thought you had calling for me out on being a MOD One day you will find it or someone will that's for sure First person to find out how I powned Wifey gets extra points.....a bunch. You can take the Whorelord off the sites for a couple years but you cant change the fact I am the very best there ever was or will be Oh my Queen Ho It's in plain view and it's almost been 24hrs I giggle like a bitch every time I log in Funny not even Jeffy has seen or noticed either

On a serious note thank you very much Jeff for having the confidence in me to do this for the people here. I told Eddie because I kinda had too earlier today. It was fun messin for a bit and I wanna let everyone know I am here for you if and when you need me....Just not sexually You have all seen the thing I have wrote about this site in recent threads today and it is all true. This place will not end up like the others....Promise