View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

and before we get too off topic, I'm just wondering if I open it up more to Track times, mods, gtg's all the normal stuff you see on a car or truck forum. I'm just concerned that I've created a venue that looks restrictive.....

has really nothing to do with who shows up. I'm sure if Hennessey was to show up, the community would let them know there concerns....

With Cornwell Tools and a few others that I've been talking with, it would be good to consider expanding to meet the needs of the community and not just the Registry...

Thoughts