View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 08:26 AM   #35
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registry - Status Update

Today I'll be working on updating some of the build numbers on the site. With The BBCode for tables not included in this install, I need to figure out a good way to create and load it up that can be done regularly without having to edit everything, more of a cut and paste

The plan going forward

Things that will be part of the upload will be the last 4 of the vin, owner (if known) build date, location, market, color, QC or RC and maybe a few other items.

Initially it will just be the Viper Trucks, the Vipers really don't have build numbers (like the 2005-2006 Viper trucks) and the only way to do them is to do the same data search for the Vipers as I did with the Viper Trucks. I don't see that happening anytime soon as the Viper Owners really don't care about build sequence (thank God!).

Will be showing build numbers that I have for Special Edition Vipers and a few build sequence lists I did for a few Viper Owners.

Everything will include the last 4 of the vin in the list.

I figure the time I used to spend on multiple boards can be best spent doing something useful. I will be trying to add some additional year specific data that might be useful sometime in the future.

All this will be done slowly over the coming months.

Truly, the sad part, exposure will be limited.

Truly, the great part..... It will still be fun putting it together.

lets see if caveman or vprpwrd are reading. COULD YOU PLEASE BAN ME ON THE VTCoA!

Thanks
Jeff