View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
VIPR PWR
Senior

Registry ID#:: VTR-0035
Viper Power: 3319
VIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond reputeVIPR PWR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Jeff has me looking at the message board to determine utilization. I will be merging certain area's together based on that utilization. so expect a few changes over the next month or so as we due some trimming and pruning. area's that won't be affected will be the site news and off topic area's, but everything else is subject to change. The Members area will also get a bit of a cleanup to include membership groups, group names, etcetera. He also has me looking at paid subscriptions and reworking that to be more in line with other forums I manage. No one will be required to become a full access member at this time as all area's are accessible by any registered member. The area that we are working on relating to the production data will be a full access area. That will be coming in the next few months, we are still working on the details on how we want to set that up. It will include both car and truck data. jeff is working on putting all his data on the mesageboard in a controlled segment for ease of use which will not be in a member accessible area but will allow a select few to access and help with letting owners know build numbers and such. jeff also wanted to let people know he has additional access to data in the works that may further his efforts in the data area. I wish I could say more, but it's not finalized. he has been working on this since July and the possibilities are incredible. part of the changes will be in line with this new data and data sources.

Lynn
And you are who???? 509 post and have never seen you before ! You must be the invisible Admin Jeff mentioned a while back .....