Thread: Vin Progress
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:27 PM   #86
joemags54
Garage King

Registry ID#:: VTR-0241
Viper Power: 1134
joemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
Joe, tell me whats on your mind. It's always good to read what people are thinking.

I'm open to all comments even the ones I may not like. If it helps improve the experience, I always give it the benefit of the doubt. I have considered doing the same thing with the Registered Vipers and Viper Trucks that I do with the Build Numbers and Build dates. If you have a Viper or Viper Truck that is Registered, you automatically have access to additional area's. Thats an easy change.

All eyes here, let me know
Believe me , there is very little on my mind......I just have trouble figuring where everything is.... I checked all the vins you had posted as threads, couldn't find mine. I wasn't sure why all those trucks had there own thread, if that makes any sense. I got home after playing last night and just wanted to see who was around.....I was met with a wall of vin#s....Yikes! Since I couldn't sleep and had nothing better to do , I broke out my ins. card and tried to look up my rig.