Thread: Vin Progress
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #82
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Joe, tell me whats on your mind. It's always good to read what people are thinking.

I'm open to all comments even the ones I may not like. If it helps improve the experience, I always give it the benefit of the doubt. I have considered doing the same thing with the Registered Vipers and Viper Trucks that I do with the Build Numbers and Build dates. If you have a Viper or Viper Truck that is Registered, you automatically have access to additional area's. Thats an easy change.

All eyes here, let me know