Thread: Vin Progress
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #77
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6153
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

No!

No one is required to pay to be added to the Registry. I will add and maintain anyone for free. Anyone that Registers a Viper or Viper truck, I actually remove the VIN from the web site to help maintain privacy unless the owner doesn't care and adds it themselves.

However...

The history portion of the of the board requires that one be a contributor. I've set up a number of different levels so if someone wants to do a quick search over a month time frame they can (and it's like 5 bucks). Is what a lot of you are seeing, is I have also added the ability for me to give new registrations a 30 day trial if you will so they can see what everything is about. I've also done that with people who have been here for some time so they can see what I've been up to.

VPRPWRD is helping me with a lot of the background information, his help has been incredible. You will also see on his truck, he has added a lot of pictures. Someday, I hope others will do the same, but again, there is no requirement to do so.

Feel free to ask specific questions, I will do my best to answer them

Vj