View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 02:13 PM   #13
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dash Plaques - A Conversation

These have become wildly requested in the past 2 days, Sorry, they won't be back, I have no interest into getting back into it. The margins were crappy, the time extensive for such a little thing, some people were awful to work with, people wanted to be dishonest on what was on the plaque. People would pick a color then be unhappy with the color because it didn't match perfectly even though I told them up front I could not color match. International sales were problematic (and why I don't do it for the books). I had one shipment that took just north of 60 days.

Thinking of that youngster that works the drive up window at the local fast food place makes more and screws up every order and is currently the Employee of the Month. Yea... No, not coming back