View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:30 AM   #5
TheSickness
Whorelord

Viper Power: 905
TheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond reputeTheSickness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent D View Post
Let me get this straight.

Two folks with a long history of hurling vulgarities against each other (Mikey and Denise whilst a thrid (The Yettie) merely stood by amused...These are the moderators of this site.

Bring on Mike Brady and let the games begin.

This ought'a be bitchen'...

t
Always in fun Timmy....D and I have never had a real cross word between us...we are the best of friends you know this....Jerry and I are very tight and he knows better then to get bent over silly antics. Much like you and I in fact Yes we once were mortal enemies lol but you have since never once doubted my love for you. Just as anyone here or on any site we have been on doubts me as a person. Yes I talk a lot of shit and I like to have fun......That is just me in real life as well. So never ever any malice on our ends in 7 years, never a true harsh word between us.

Congrats to both of you It will be fun watching Jerry screw things up lol