View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default 12/20/2012 Activities

Well, today I'm going to work exclusively on VIN entry for those 2004 Viper Trucks that have not been registerd. The tests so far with the bots and the search feature are working perfectly. Bots are seeing the information and putting it out to where people searching can find it. The search by VIN here is working as expected, no hunting around for the thead you need, just enter the VIN.

The test on the Registered Vipers and Viper Trucks is also working as expected. If you know your Registry number, the search feature will bring you right to it.

All I can say is I should have done this a long time ago, it would have saved me a lot of work

Vj