View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
joemags54
Garage King

Registry ID#:: VTR-0241
Viper Power: 1134
joemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I sure hope so....

I asked around on different forums and got some very valuable information. In fact from one of the guys a trust the most, the comment was made that they had been around so long, there just isn't that much that hasn't been discussed. Thing is, he was absolutely right.

The one thing that keeps me going, is the information I'm gathering, gets very little discussion and at some point, just may be a bigger focus than it is now.

I wish I had access to an unlimited carfax account. I would be able to seperate the survivors from those that died, and the info would be even more worthy... of a Registry

I will get them all

Jeff
GO GO GO!! That's the spirit Jeff!!! .......................(what a nut job)