View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 10:56 AM   #83
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6154
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As the Viper Community Turns II

I think the second test is done. I expected a falloff as free was no longer free. It did provide the data I was looking for.

When everything was free, there was a pretty steady march to collect the data provided. With a simple and easy $5 charge, the majority magically stopped loging in.

He model currently in place is what will stay. Over time the lists will be complete and this will be a data rich environment. I somethines wonder how others will use the data, however, I guess it really doesn’t matter.

Keeping it a secret helps no one, so it’s on.

Lots of work to do, not sure I’ll get it all done

Vj