View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6150
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Viper VINs and other news

Well, it time to concentrate wholly and souly on the Viper Vins. I still have a little over 1000 Viper Truck Vins to enter, but I think I will just leave them in my DB for now. (Well unless Andy needs them)

I have just over 27k Viper Vins to enter and thats going to take a bit. Not going to do them in any order, just going to toss them up in the "Upload" form so they are searchable. I am hoping that I will have the vast majority of them loaded up by August 2013, my guess is that it may not be till 2014 that I will have them all available.

So if your searching for a Viper Truck Vin, one of two things. It's either in the "Private Area" or still in my DB and for the most part, the same will be true for the Vipers. So far, Andy has been granted access to the Private Area because he has been doing a great deal of research and adding it to the Registry. If your interested in adding to the Registry in the Private area, let me know. The pay is awesome ok, it sucks

have a great day and enjoy your day

Oh and also, because of a very cool donation, I have ordered an embossing tool for the Registry Certificates. So all Registry Certificates that have already been purchased will also receive a printed one with a raised seal at no cost. I'm still out about 10-14 days on that, but it is coming

All kinds of fun things in the works

fknVj